To qualify for services, you must:

  • Be a migrant or seasonal farmworker with a low-income who is authorized to work in the United States.
  • Comply with Selective Service registration.
  • Be a seasonal or migrant farm or ranch worker having earned wages on a farm or ranch in any 12 consecutive months in the past two years. You must have earned at least half your income in that type of work OR spent at least half your time in farm or ranch work.

What about citizenship?

You may be eligible for services even if your citizenship is with another country. However, services are provided only to those who have legal status.

What about my family members?

If you qualify for NFJP, so do your dependent family members.

How do I know if I am eligible?

If you have worked on a farm or ranch within the last two years, please contact us.